This Here Website
Let’s start by thanking the folk who help us with the appearance and content of this website:
Then there are the folk who help us understand how to run a business in challenging times:
Our real property team:
It takes a lot of tech geeks to keep a modern company spinning.
- Springboard Media, who keep us equipped with the latest Apple gear.
- Zareason and System 76 Linux desktops and laptops, for when an Apple computer just won’t do.
- The folk who make the WordPress web publishing platform, on which this website is built; and the folk who make the GIMP (the GNU Image Manipulation Program), both of which are open-source and freely distributable. We use these packages to keep this website humming.
- Also noteworthy is GNU/Linux, a free, open-source computer operating system which Dana uses extensively. (You likely use it too, but perhaps don’t know it. Linux runs most of the servers that power the internet, and is embedded in many of our ubiquitous smart devices: tablets, routers, TVs, Android smartphones, etc.)
- Han Dynasty, for fiery, chili oil infused, Szechuan cooking. You try it once, and you’ll become addicted to it. Locations in Old City, Manayunk, University City, Camden, Exton, NYC.
- Greensgrow, one of Tamara’s favorite places.
- And speaking of growing, Livable Landscapes in Wyndmoor, PA. Livable Landscapes Inc., located in Wyndmoor PA, specializes in quality, residential landscape garden design and installation services that extend comfortable living space outdoors, maximize curb appeal and the enjoyment, use and value of residential property.
- Moore Bros. Wine Company. Life’s too short to drink bad wine.