Here at Myers Constructs, our crew always has a hand in exciting home-renovation projects in the Philadelphia area and beyond. And sometimes our work takes us to unexpected new places … like in front of a television camera! In fact, our fearless leader, Tamara Myers, was once featured as a construction expert on “Gimme Shelter,” a popular home-improvement show on The Discovery Channel. Let’s take a look at Tamara in action, discussing how to repair a slate roof.
Other videos in the series include:
- How to install fiberglass
- How to apply thinset mortar
- What’s a zero-clearance fireplace
- How to install front door weatherstripping
- How to install window trim
- How to install facia board