“Spring is the time of plans and projects.”
—Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
With the first day of Spring (finally!) arriving this week, homeowners invariably turn their collective thoughts to refreshing their homes and yards. Whether you are planning a full design build renovation of a kitchen or bathroom, or any of the following smaller, repair and maintenance projects that will enhance your overall enjoyment of your Philadelphia area home, we are happy to help.
- Additions or space-enhancing design solutions to help the house you have feel bigger;
- Kitchen and bathroom facelifts, including new tile, paint, fixtures, stone counters;
- Hardscaping, patios, and decks;
- Energy-efficiency improvements that make the house you have cheaper to run and more comfortable to live in;
- Roofing, flooring, painting, tile, siding, and masonry, including pointing, block and flat work, and slate work;
- Family rooms, mudrooms, entryway enhancements, closets, and other storage solutions;
- Home offices, libraries, work spaces, and entertainment spaces;
- Finished basements;
- Home systems upgrades, including heating, cooling, and electrical.